Friday, May 20, 2011

Fridays

It's Friday again! You know what that means...it's my day off!

Apparently it's also special delivery day because for the second Friday in a row, I was awakened by a knock on the door. I thought it must be flowers again, knowing that my anniversary was coming up. When I looked through my peephole, however, I was surprised to find no one there. I opened the door to look down the hallway and discovered a small package on my doorstep. I opened it to find this:


...the first six seasons of One Tree Hill and a sweet card from my best friend, Sarah! She is so thoughtful--she even overnighted it to me so I wouldn't be bored at home this weekend. I am so grateful for our friendship and extremely excited to be the Matron of Honor in her wedding next May!

And now for a description of FRIENDS Friday (I told you I love pneumonics!)

Friends is, without a doubt, my favorite TV show of all time and despite his best efforts otherwise, Justin has come to love the show as well. Although I have shared with him the digital files for the entire series, I recognize that there often is not enough time to sit down and watch an entire episode. That said, there are SO many hilarious moments in Friends, several of which Justin and I quote and joke about frequently. I chose 30 of my favorite scenes and uploaded one for every Friday he is gone. Just a little comic relief to get him through the day! Here's today's clip:


Friday is also the day we read The Love Dare. Since I've already described this in a previous post, I'll hold off on a more detailed explanation. 

Fair winds and following seas!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment