Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 3: Joy in Trials

Hello from Georgia! 

I know I said I was on hiatus but I wanted to share Justin's sermon for this week. It's from Breakaway, a giant Bible study at Texas A&M University that meets each week in Reed Arena. I loved attending while I was a student (when I wasn't studying) and thought Justin might enjoy some of the messages too. Although Ben Stuart's messages target college students, the principles discussed are universal. Click the image below to launch the free Breakaway podcast in iTunes, then scroll down to the sermon "Joy in Pain" from 09/08/09.

Breakaway at Reed Arena

Fair winds and following seas!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Love Breakaway!!! I've given you a blog award! Check out my blog and follow along! Hope you are doing great! Love ya

    ReplyDelete